Terms of Service
- By accessing the website at http://amandarparr.mba (herein referred to as “the website”) owned by Amanda Parr (herein referred to as “the website owner”), you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by the website owner at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on the website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. The website owner makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, the website owner does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- In no event shall the website owner or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the website, even if The website owner or an authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
- The materials appearing on the website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The website owner does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. The website owner may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However the website owner does not make any commitment to update the materials.
- The website owner has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the website owner. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
- The website owner may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Refunds & Payments
1. Website Design and Development
- Payments are made to us in increments as a courtesy to the client. Once a payment or deposit is made, it is non-refundable. If a project is canceled or postponed, all monies paid are retained by the website owner and if applicable, a fee for all work completed beyond what was already paid for shall be paid by the client.
2. Other Projects
- All payments to the website owner are non-refundable.
- If we receive a charge-back or payment dispute from a credit card company or bank, your service(s) and/or project will be suspended without notice. A $50 charge-back fee (issued to recover any fees that may be passed on to us by the credit company), plus any outstanding balances accrued as a result of the charge-back(s) must be paid in full before service is restored, files delivered, or any further work is done. Instead of issuing a charge-back, contact us to address any billing issues. Requesting a charge-back or opening a PayPal dispute for a valid charge from us is fraud, and is never an appropriate or legal means of obtaining a refund. Please read and make sure you fully understand our refund policy prior to making a payment.
- All sales are final. REFUNDS WILL NOT BE PROVIDED FOR ANY DIGITAL SERVICES OR DIGITAL PRODUCTS. WE DO NOT PROVIDE CREDIT, REFUNDS, OR PRORATED BILLING FOR SERVICES OR PROJECTS THAT ARE CANCELLED BEFORE COMPLETION.You may cancel ongoing services, retainer, hourly services or memberships at any times.
We do not pro-rate any services or memberships.
We may cancel or void payments before service has begun.
Once we have begun service or labor on your project, accounts, orders, etc, we do not issue refunds for any reason.
All services are offered at the client’s own risk: no guarantees, no refunds, no exchanges, no credits.
The website owner and its affiliates, subsidiaries and vendors cannot and will not be responsible or liable for you monetary investment, loss, or damages in any way.
- We reserve the right to make exceptions and issue refunds or credits at our sole discretion only.
2. Right of Cancellation:
- We offer no refunds except in countries where refunds on digital products are required by law. If you are governed by one of these countries you can cancel your order within 14 days from the date your first payment was processed. To cancel your order you must inform us of your decision. You may notify us via email or by opening a support ticket declaring your decision.
9. Governing Law
- These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Washington and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State.
10. Effective Date(s) and Changes:
- This refund policy is effective as of 2019.
Updated: 4/5/2019 at 3:50pm PDT
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
Questions? Email them to email@example.com
Regarding the Use of Affiliate Links
Affiliate Disclaimer: Amanda R Parr is a participant in the various affiliate advertising programs (listed below) designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to the affiliate’s website. I only post affiliate links for products, services, companies, and people that I recommend personally, such as those I find reputable and helpful to my audience.
- Amazon Services LLC Associates Program — Links to various recommended products available for sale on Amazon, such as books.
- The Sales Gorilla — Getting Clients without being salesy (Facebook Group)
- ClickFunnels — Sales Funnel Builder System
- Namecheap — Domain Name Registration for your website
- DIVI — WordPress Theme for your website
- SiteGround — Web Hosting for your website